Review the Changes for Return to School
SVES A.M Arrival Procedures
General Start Times and Information: 9:35 First Bell
|Bus Rider||Students will enter door 2 and go to class.|
|Kiss & Ride||Starting at 9:30 students may be dropped off. They will enter door 9 and proceed to class.|
Students may arrive at 9:30 and go to class.
Students coming up the sidewalk on Cross School Rd use the crosswalk at the bus loop entry. Follow the sidewalk to door 1.
SVES P.M. Dismissal Procedures
This section is currently under construction. Updates for Return to School will be posted soon.
- Please do not park in the lower parking lot to drop off or pick up students. Load and unload in the Kiss & Ride area only. This will help in getting our buses in and out in time in a safe and orderly fashion.
- In Kiss & Ride lane, load and unload from the passenger side of the car only.
- Remain in the driver’s seat. (Safety patrols can assist with car doors.)
- Do not pass other cars that are loading, unloading, or waiting to load or unload.
- Do not park in the Kiss & Ride lane and leave your car unattended.
- Please stay off of cell phones while entering and exiting the Kiss & Ride area.
- For pick up: please make sure that you have your window nameplate (students first and last name and teacher name) in the passenger side window of your car.