SVES A.M Arrival Procedures
General Start Times and Information: 9:10 First Bell
- 8:55 - Students may arrive on campus, doors open and supervision will start. Students will proceed to the cafeteria.
- 9:10 - First bell: Students may go to classrooms.
- 9:20 - Announcements: Students are considered tardy after this time and will have to get a pass from the office.
|Bus Rider||Students will enter door 2 and proceed to the cafeteria until 9:10 when they are dismissed to go to class.|
|Kiss & Ride||Starting at 8:55 students may be dropped off. They will enter door 9 and proceed to the cafeteria until 9:10 when they are dismissed to go to class.|
Students may arrive at 8:55 and will proceed to the cafeteria until 9:10 when they are dismissed to go to class.
Entry Point 1: Students coming up the sidewalk on Cross School Rd use the crosswalk at the bus loop entry. Follow the sidewalk to door 2.
Entry Point 2: Students using the Ramstead St path or new walking path may follow it onto cam-pus and use the sidewalk until they reach the kiss & ride crosswalk. They will then enter door 9.
|SACC||Enter kiss and ride and proceed to door 8.|
SVES P.M. Dismissal Procedures
Procedures begin at 4:05 p.m. Bus departure scheduled at 4:15 p.m.
K-1: Students will be picked up at their classes by patrols taken to cafeteria staging area and then buses when ready for loading.
2-6: Students will be dismissed to the cafeteria staging area and then to buses when ready for loading.
|Kiss & Ride||
K-1: Students will be picked up at their classes by patrols and taken to the hallway by Door #9.
2-6: Students will be dismissed and proceed to the hallway right by Door #9.
Must use designated cross walks.
Parents meeting their children to walk home may meet outside in the front of the school.
Parents picking up children to drive home must use ‘kiss and ride’.
K-1: Students will be walked by their teachers and exit at door 1 to the ‘Walker/Parent Meet-Area’.
2-6: Students will exit the building at door 1 to the ‘Meet Area’ if needed or proceed home.
K-1: Students will be picked up at their classes by patrols and taken to SACC.
2-6: Students will be dismissed and proceed to SACC.
- Please do not park in the lower parking lot to drop off or pick up students. Load and unload in the Kiss & Ride area only. This will help in getting our buses in and out in time in a safe and orderly fashion.
- In Kiss & Ride lane, load and unload from the passenger side of the car only.
- Remain in the driver’s seat. (Safety patrols can assist with car doors.)
- Do not pass other cars that are loading, unloading, or waiting to load or unload.
- Do not park in the Kiss & Ride lane and leave your car unattended.
- Please stay off of cell phones while entering and exiting the Kiss & Ride area.
- For pick up: please make sure that you have your window nameplate (students first and last name and teacher name) in the passenger side window of your car.