Return to School Forms
Below you will find student forms which need completion for the upcoming school year. These forms will be completed and submitted online.
Required Forms for All Students:
- Emergency Care Form: can be filled in/updated electronically from the enrolling parent’s WeCare@School account. A Blank form is also available.
- Health Information Form
- Digital Resources Parent page: Please review the Digital Resources page and indicate your consent or refusal here.
- Student Rights and Responsibilities: Parents and guardians, please review the Student Rights and Responsibilities and related resources. After reviewing the information, fill out the SR&R Parent Acknowledgement Form (paper) or on SIS ParentVUE (guided instructions for e-signing in SIS ParentVue). The form must be filled out one time per student each school year.
The following forms should only be returned if it is applicable to your student:
- Annual Notice of Survey, Records, Curriculum, Privacy and Related Rights and Opt-Out Forms This document contains information about your students school records as well as information and forms to opt your children out of school surveys, counseling, directories and being photographed and videoed.
- Family Life Education: curriculum details - FLE Opt-Out Form (grade specific)
- Free & Reduced Lunch application: all meals will be free to all students this school year, but filling out this application may make you eligible for reductions in other school fees and student expenses. FCPS Web info and Application
- Homeless Student Referral Form : Information for Homeless Families
- Military Connected Form : Information for Military Connected Families