Pay for Student Fees Online
Online payment for student activity fees, field trips, lost library books and other Sunrise Valley Elementary school related items are now available through the MySchoolBucks School Store.
This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to pay for school-related purchases. You will be able to pay for a variety of school fees using credit/debit cards or electronic checks. This is the same account many of you already have to pay for school cafeteria lunches. Once signed into the website, you will have the option of choosing the School Store to find items that are different from Meal Accounts.
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web
- Efficiency - Eliminate the need to write checks and for students to bring money to school
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks
- Security - MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com or, to the MySchoolBucks link located on your school’s homepage to establish an account
- Add your students using the name of the school they are attending, and either their student ID or birthdate
- You will receive a confirmation email that your account has been established
- Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic checks
- There are no convenience fees for using the online payment system
Visit www.MySchoolBucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s